Skip to content
- To pause the video, or move it forward/backward, position your cursor over the video image, and a progress bar will appear at the bottom of the video. Click in that progress bar or drag the playpoint. Doing either will cause a few seconds delay as the video repositions itself to the new spot you chose.
- Once a webinar part is first opened, that part will remain available to you for the next 48 hours. During this period, it can be re-opened any number of times, but only with the same computer and web browser that first opened it.
- Web browsers Safari, Chrome, and Firefox sometimes work better than Internet Explorer. Some people have reported that watching on an iPad did not work well.
- A viewing can always be paused and resumed later, as long as the webpage is not closed and your computer or web browser does not enforce a time limit. If you have to re-load the video, you may have to wait several/many minutes to reach the resume-point depending on the speed of your Internet connection.
- 30 days after its purchase, this ticket will expire.
- See Frequently Asked Questions for more info.